Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Size is everything!

When it comes to the latest bags, size really is everything. The "in thing" for Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Chloe and Givenchy seem to be big bags. On the runway they're known for "suitcase girls." "I'm actually addicted to my bag," Camilla Staer the Danish-born designer admits. "I think the reason for this is partly the psychologically safe feeling of knowing that I have my work with me at all times. Also, I can carry shoes if I'm going out after work." Not only are these bags handy, but they make you feel secure, and space is not an issue.
Camilla Stærk's shoulder bag.Camilla Stærk's
shoulder bag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY , UMM I LOVE THIS PAGE ALL DEDICATED TO THE BEAUTY OF CLOTHES AND ACCESORIES =) ITS QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST IDEA OF THE WORLDDDDD!!! =)~